Submitted!


Finally, after pondering over my application package (mostly the essays) umpteen times, for what seemed like an eternity, I mustered enough courage to submit my first MBA application. Yes, it was the Tuck MBA application! I did that on Oct 12, exactly 24 hours before the deadline.

I guess that kind of explains why I have not been able to post anything here for last two weeks. Well, this was just one reason – last two weeks have been so hectic (Actually that has been the theme for almost two months now).

So what kept me busy over the last two weeks? Here is a brief list:

¨      My Tuck application
¨      Tuck Interview (and obviously the preparation for it)
¨      Fuqua interview (and preparation)
¨      Fuqua campus visit and tour (which featured a special event!)
¨      MIT Ambassadors program
¨      Working on the other apps for R1

I think all of this deserves a separate post of their own, and it is on the cards. Hopefully by this Sunday my blog will have caught up to my activities (sounds like someone else’s responsibility when I put it that way!). 

6 Responses to “Submitted!”

SG said...

Congratulation for submitting it..I also submitted it around 12:00 AM EST - India's morning...All the best!

SG said...

Also, are you applying for scholarship or loans....Its one part of application for which I not thought of till now.

Cognitive Bias said...

Yea, I will apply for the scholarship. Never hurts :). The deadline is Oct 20, u should also do that.
So which one is next?
I am onto Sloan and Fuqua.

SG said...

I applied to Ross and Kellogg along with Tuck. Totally scared with my own brevity! Planning to apply to Rochester as well.

Curious said...

Good luck. Looking forward to the posts on the interview experience at both schools.

Cognitive Bias said...

@Mukaam....3 at a shot. Wow, that takes a lot. Hats off!

@Curious. Thanks. Will work on the posts over this weekend.

Leave a reply

 
Copyright © CognitiveBias @ Blogspot : Bloggerized by Blogger Template