GMAT - How my attempt to go one-up brought me down.

I took the GMAT recently after preparing for a good part of four weeks. My score was a tad below my expectation (I had a modest target of 720) but for now this score will have to do. I will try to focus more on my essays to cover up the lost ground.

I have posted a detailed account of my GMAT on the BTG forum. It’s a pretty long post and I don’t want to duplicate the content here.  You can read my post by following this link -  How my attempt to go one-up brought me down.

2 Responses to “GMAT - How my attempt to go one-up brought me down.”

anothermba said...

Yes, as you said , it's better to focus on the app part. My retake wasn't great too.

Cognitive Bias said...

Thanks anothermba!
I read ur blog...good one.
Which schools did you apply to, in your earlier attempt?

Leave a reply

 
Copyright © CognitiveBias @ Blogspot : Bloggerized by Blogger Template