Connections


My school research is in top gear right now (at least that’s what I think). One of the things that that I am doing as a part of researching schools is to reach out to as many current students or alumni as possible.

I have already interacted with 3 contacts –an alumnus, a current student and a recently admitted student. The next few days promise a lot more, I have four calls scheduled and hopefully one face-to-face meeting. Add to this the Kaplan event at Boston in early August and I am sure I will have touched base with a lot of people.

I am thinking of presenting the key information that I have gathered (and will continue to gather) from my contacts. I will post this in this blog as a series. Hopefully it will be of use to someone out there.

Here are a couple of guidelines that I plan to follow in this series:
  1.  I will not post any names, until I have explicit permission from my contacts. I will definitely share the school name though. 
  2.  I will try to be as candid as possible but there could still be information that I may not be able to post, to safeguard the interest of my contacts as well as that of the school. But, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me; I might still be able to get you the information via e-mail. It’s just that there are certain things I am not very comfortable with being put on the www.

One response to “Connections”

NIce idea. Would be looking forward for the series.

Leave a reply

 
Copyright © CognitiveBias @ Blogspot : Bloggerized by Blogger Template