The pursuit – A difficult decision and an equally challenging path.




After a lot of self-introspection it finally has come to this – a full time MBA is the way to go. An MBA has  been on the card for some time, but I was unsure whether to go full time or part-time. I bounced my thoughts off my wife and friends. Few of my friends had already treaded this path (full time as well as part time) and their inputs proved invaluable.  

I came across some interesting perspectives, in particular about the full-time vs part-time debate, and I will definitely post them sometime later on this blog. For now it’s time to focus on the GMAT and the selection of colleges.

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”
                                                               -          Gautama Siddharta (Buddha)
               


No response to “The pursuit – A difficult decision and an equally challenging path.”

Leave a reply

 
Copyright © CognitiveBias @ Blogspot : Bloggerized by Blogger Template